Collection of things we find useful. Recommendations always welcome, periodically updated…
1. Neuroimaging Software:
2. Neuroimaging Toolboxes (for SPM)
- Histological MRI Toolbox: An easy-to-use open-source tool for data handling and processing of quantitative MRI data.
- PRoNTo: A toolbox for machine learning (pattern recognition) techniques for the analysis of neuroimaging data.
- SUIT: A high-resolution atlas template of the human cerebellum and brainstem, with a probabilistic atlas of lobules and the deep cerebellar nuclei.
3. Data visualisation
- Plink: A free, open-source whole genome association analysis toolset.
- LD Link: A suite of web-based applications designed to easily and efficiently interrogate linkage disequilibrium in population groups.
- FUMA GWAS (Functional Mapping and Annotation of Genome-Wide Association Studies): A platform that can be used to annotate, prioritize, visualize and interpret GWAS results.
- Brain xQTL Serve: A resource for assessing the impact of genetic variation on multiple types of molecular traits derived from the human brain cortex
- Genemania: Helps predict function from genes
5. Useful Datasets/Imaging Resources
6. Collaborating projects/labs